Dokan Vendor Information Hider
(Download the plugin for free)
Using Dokan Multivendor Plugin by weDevs?
And do you want to hide vendor information from the store-list and store page? Found it hard to use CSS or boring? No worries! This plugin is going to solve your problem and help you in hiding the vendor information easily!
How to install:
###Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
1. Login to your the admin panel
2. Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
3. Search **Dokan Vendor Info Hider**
4. Click install and activate respectively.
###Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
1. Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
2. Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
3. Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
###Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
1. Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above.A ZIP file will be downloaded.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
4. Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
5. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
6. Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
7. Activate the plugin
Now go to- Dokan -> Settings
On the General Tab, you will found “Hide Vendor Info”. Now choose the info you want to hide.
That’s all. Easy. Isn’t it?
Thanks and don’t hesitate to encourage us on WordPress.org and you are always welcome to ask us questions here.